We know, Mondays are not always the most exciting day of the week, but today, that will change. Why?
Because we are here to share with you an amazing recipe for Vegan Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!! This one is sure to kick start your week!
Believe it or not, these are the BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world! Not exaggerating.
Depending on how long you bake them, they can be soft or crunchy, and both versions are incredible.
This recipe makes about 23 mini cookies, but again, depends on how you measure yours out.
These cookies are:
- Adorable and mini sized
- Can be soft or crunchy, however you prefer
- Easy to make
- And super addicting (you’ve been warned)
So, without further ado, the Spross Kitchen gives you Vegan Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Vegan MINI Chocolate CHIP Cookies
- 160g flour (1 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 113g vegan butter/margarine (1/2 cup)
- 110g brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- 50g granulated sugar (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70g mini chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (about half of a Lindt chocolate bar)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F)
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. In a larger bowl, using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the butter until really smooth and light (about 3 minutes)
4. To the butter, add brown sugar, granulated sugar, plant-based milk and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
5. Add in half of the flour mixture and mix until combined. Then add the rest and combine.
6. With a large spoon, fold in the chocolate chips/chopped chocolate.
7. Taste cookie dough (optional but recommended for deliciousness)
8. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
9. Using a teaspoon, scoop out one teaspoonful of cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Do not press down! They will spread perfectly.
10. Repeat step 9 until your cookie sheet is full; cookies at least 2 inches apart.
11. Put in the oven on a low rack.
12. Leave for about 4 minutes, then turn the baking sheet around. Leave for another 3 to 4 minutes for soft cookies, and 4 to 5 minutes for crunchy cookies. (adjust heat as needed, each oven is different! Keep an eye on your cookies!)
Note* for soft cookies, take them out just as they start to brown, they will look not quite done but they finish baking outside of the oven sitting on the tray!
13. Take cookies out, let them sit on the pan for 5 minutes before removing them. Transfer to a wire rack or simply on a countertop lined with parchment paper to cool.
14. The best part! Eat them! ❤️🌱
We really hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! I can’t even tell you how many times we have made these in the last few weeks!
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave us a comment and share this recipe if you enjoyed it!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @sproutedconsciousness
Love to you all!